If you are interested in any service I have listed (or others), please contact me for more information. Please understand, I am not always in Seattle, and it may take a day or two to return your call. If you have an emergency, please do not wait for me to return your call. If you live outside of Washington and wish to use my services, please contact me for more information. If you call me during the day, I am often in surgery. I am only one person and do not have anyone else to answer my phone.
I have an obvious special interest in surgery, particularly orthopedics and lameness. As you can see from this website, I teach many orthopedic and soft tissue surgery courses. I also do a great deal of soft tissue surgery using Radiosurgery techniques.
I do not have a veterinary clinic of my own anymore, and thus I frequently travel as a trusted mobile veterinarian providing surgical services at other clinics. I most frequently use clinics in the north and south Seattle area. If you are interested in having me come to your regular veterinarian to perform surgery on your pet, PLEASE contact that veterinarian first before asking me to come to that clinic. I am able to keep prices fairly low at the clinics I use on a frequent basis. For estimates on procedures listed (or others) please call or email my office. The procedures listed below are the ones I get the most questions about.
- TTA- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement
- TPLO- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Modified Maquet Procedure
- Lateral Suture
- Patellar Luxation Repair/Ridge Stop(R)
- Fracture Repair (Bone Plating, IM Pinning, Interlocking/Targon Nails, External Fixation)
- FHO- Femoral Head Ostectomy
- Femoral Head Reduction
- Capsular Denervation
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy
- Double Pelvic Osteotomy
- Joint Explorations (Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Hip)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections for Osteoarthritis & Post-Cruciate Repair Therapy
Soft Tissue Services
- Spay and Neuter, ovary sparing procedures and vasectomy
- Anal Sacculectomy
- Soft Palate Resection
- Tumor Removals
- Skin Grafts
- Abdominal Procedures (Shunts, Splenectomies, Gastropexies, Exploratories, Enterotomies)
- Perineal Hernias
- Salivary Gland Removal
- Total Ear Canal Ablations
- Tracheal Stenting
- Laparoscopic Procedures
- Home Euthanasia
For pricing and availability, please contact Dr. Mayo through this website, or (425) 967-7999.